Saturday, August 1, 2009

Safe Harbor By Christine Feehan


This is one of my favorite authors. Her style is a great mix a fantasy and romance. This book is a part of the Dark Sisters Series. It tells the story about Hannah Drake and her rocky love with Jones Harrington. The love and heat that you expect to see in Feehan’s books is present right from the start. Add her love of a good mystery and the unexplainable abilities. I love the fact that the relationship between the main charters is so strong carried from her previous stories. The fact that the book opens right into a gun battle just draws you in even more. The strong love is something I think every women truly wants. I think the thing I love the most is the fact that the Jones is extremely strong in his desire to protect. I love a male character that knows how to be strong and dominate yet bend just enough for the women he loves. I know that I want that in my own life. The violence is pretty rough at points, but not graphic. It did show the darker side but tamed it with the lighter side. The ending leads perfectly into the next book. I would defiantly would recommend this book for any serious paranormal romance fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment