Monday, December 6, 2010

The Star King By Susan Grant

I picked up a copy of this book on my Nook as a stand by when I saw the great price. I'd read a few books from the Author but I never tried this one. Boy was I surprised at the quality of the book. The basic plot is about a pair of destined star crossed warriors. And by star crossed I mean literally. Our hero Romlijhian B’kah, shortened to Rom, was running a daring mission to destroy a radical rebel when he was exposed to radiation. During the exposure he had a vision of his destined soul mate Jasmine Boswell, aka Lt Jas, a US Air Force pilot shot down patrolling the Saudi border. After the vision it took another 19 years and planet Earth aligning with an alien trade federation for the two to meet up again. Even then Jas is unaware of their shared past as she bribes a ride in order to tour the stars for 6 months. But it takes a life altering side trip for a the old and new emotions to work themselves out. Including the termination of our hero exile from his home world and family. Over all this book is a good read. I'd suggest reading it if your looking for a sic-fi romance.

I rate it:

- Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment